If you have an Xbox 360 or a PS3 you are well aware how awesome the play is already. For those of us that have our PC joined at the hip we are looking for good PC play, naturally. For all those times when I am unable to play the stuff hooked up at home, such as going out of town for work and when I'm lucky enough to go on a vacation, I like to play on my handy PC. It's always there so I am always keeping an eye out for new games. Not only new but good play is what I'm after. To date the best I have found is the ARMA II Armed Assault PC Game. For PC play it hits all my buttons
Don't let the small price slow you down. This game far exceeds expectations. I was thinking it would not be so great because of the price. I was wrong. If you are into army simulation type games then you will be amazed by the realistic aspects of this game. More so than any other game of this type that I have played ever, on any gaming platform.
The war campaign is complicated. There are main plans that soldiers get sent out on, then they go off on mini missions quite a lot. So many things are happening in a small area with different surprises popping up to test you. The smallness of the battle area keeps you close to the action at all times.
The coolest part of the game is how you get to plan it all out. It is called the Editor. The ARMA II game has two massive maps that you can use. It's like playing house in a war game because you can go trekking around to see everything and install your soldiers, animals, and vehicles anyplace you want. You can get into fights and drive wherever too. This allows you to create the battle zone how you want and then the battle begins.
When you look at the whole picture this game rings all the bells and whistles for intense action. You do need around 60 minutes to go through the whole adventure from start to finish. This is a game for the total game player who needs something for the PC. You get the added involvement of talking to other players, and that is sometimes funny. It makes you feel like being even more into the game. The reviews get the message across that a fast internet connection is needed to play to the fullest. Playing hard is the whole point. So if you don't have high speed yet, this is yet another reason.
If your hoping to try a new game for your computer then ARMAII Armed Assault is one to buy. The new ARMAII Armed Assault PC Game makes you feel like you are really inside of the drama.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Coraline_Kennedy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment